We strive to ensure that every aspect of our supply chain conforms to legal requirements and local law as applicable in relation to labour standards and working environment. The following basic principles are applied:
- No forced, involuntary, prison or bonded labour
- Child labour shall not be used
- Disciplinary and employment practises free from physical, verbal or psychological abuse
- Working hours are not excessive and maximum overtime stated clearly to employees
- Adequate living wages are paid in a timely manner along with benefits as per legal requirements
- Regular employment is provided
- No discrimination is practised
- Recognition and respect for freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
We ensure that every aspect of our business is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices and are committed to a programme of continuous improvement.
We achieve this by:
- Utilising sustainably sourced or recycled paper.
- Ensuring all wood used in the manufacture of our products originates from sustainable sources.
- Collaborating with long term, environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Developing and upgrading our products to include non-plastic components.
- Minimizing the consumption of natural resources and energy, while consuming material goods in moderation.
- Reducing waste by adopting improved operating practices and recycling materials wherever practical.
- Ensuring all waste is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Complying with environmental legislation.
Last update 08/11/2019 14:48